Saturday, March 2, 2013

Art in Gemayzeh is like heaven on earth

First I want to tell you a story of how art can grow in a dream
Then skip away
Every day
when I sleep
A fairy tale comes to my ears
I try to follow the story line through the night
Till the morning and I draw the scenes

But one night the fairy leap away
My dreams became nightmares
That's why  now I dream of deamons and bones
I enter the world of the death like you enter a pub
In Gemmayzeh
I know it's a dangerous trip
to hell I am dreaming my Artlife
Art seems to lead me to STRANGE routes
I walk in the paths of fear I crawl in the alleys of graves
I nightmare skeletons and corps
I am a vagabond
in the old homes of abandon
I am in the land of oblivion
I spend my nighttime with limbs
I can't dream nice fairies any more
I fly over Beirut
between the crambling old homes,
concreat and iron towers
The streets are getting crowded
CRAWLING corps crawl back to their graves
But I sleep like a dead till the morne

No comments: